- The next Battlefield will be released from April 2021 to March 2022. In 2020, the publisher will focus on the development of Apex Legends.
- Dragon Age will be back no earlier than April 2022, and a new game in the Star Wars universe is under development and will be released from April 1, 2021 to the end of March 2022.
- Battlefront 1 and 2 sold a total circulation of 33 million copies.
- The forecast for Jedi: Fallen Order is 6-8 million copies by March 31, 2020.
- The number of registered players in Apex Legends has exceeded 70 million. This data was not updated from the release, when the publisher announced only about 50 million. The game was successful – and this is even before the release of the mobile version.
- 69% of EA’s sales for the quarter accounted for the “figure” – it’s about games, microtransactions, subscriptions and add-ons.
- On PS4 and Xbox One, digital sales rose from 42% to 50%.
- The publisher plans to more actively develop titles with a service model – revenue from them over the year increased by 19%. In general, the company says that live games exceed all its forecasts and have become the reason for the “excellent” quarter for the publisher.
- The monthly number of Sims 4 players has increased by 40% compared to last year.
- Like Ubisoft, EA has no plans to release games from January to the end of March 2020. The remaining titles until the end of 2019 have long been known.
- NBA Live 20 has been canceled.
- From April 2020 to March 2021, the publisher will release Medal of Honor VR, add another new sports title to its annual schedule, release several remasters of its classic games, including C&C, as well as two games from third-party developers.
Right before the quarterly report, EA announced the return of its games on Steam as part of a new agreement with Valve – the EA Access subscription will also be available on the service.