The developers have shared the first details about the game.
After the premiere of the second trailer of the game, Microsoft published its key art and shared the first details.
- Halo Infinite will be a “soft” restart of the franchise. Like the recent God of War, it will allow new players to meet the famous hero without any preparation.
- The game will be launched as a starting project for the next Xbox, so the developers want the rich LOR Halo not to frighten newbies.
- In this case, the game will still be a lot of references to fans.
- The plot begins during the war, tearing apart the universe. Players will see familiar places, but they will feel fresh.
- The new engine made it possible to significantly improve the facial animation for the characters, and in the meantime, Master Chief received the most detailed costume in franchise history.
- The musical director of the game was Joel Yarger, who worked on Uncharted and God of War.
- The pilot from the trailer is a full-fledged new character.
- E3 2020 will be the most important point in the fate of the game (and, apparently, its marketing).
Screenshots from the trailer in the maximum quality
Microsoft Conference Trailer